Your organisation has an enormous amount of financial information at its disposal. That is why it is important to have clear performance information at your disposal. But how can you combine all the relevant data into valuable management information? A first requirement is that you integrate all financial processes seamlessly. SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) combines consolidation and planning software in one solution.
The SAP BPC solution offers various possibilities for planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation. It makes it easy for you to plan and adjust forecasts and allows you to accelerate your budget and closure cycles and ensure accurate compliance with financial reporting standards.
- Implementation on-site or in the cloud
- Possible integration with SAP data and data from other software vendors
- Real-time access to data in SAP S/4HANA
- Versions available for SAP BW/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver and the Microsoft platform
Advantages of SAP BPC
Make better decisions. Base your decisions on what-if analyses and scenario planning for better results. Improve collaboration by deploying tools that ensure your accountability and planning accuracy. And increase your efficiency by closing your accounts faster and by aligning your plans with your strategic goals.
- Unified Planning and Consolidation
- Microsoft Office, Web en Mobile Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Built-In Financial Intelligence
- Legal and Management Consolidations
- Prepackaged Content
- Self-Reliance and Accountability
Successful SAP BPC implementation
As a Business & Cloud integrator, we have helped organisations to adapt their business models for many years. Due to stricter regulations and innovation requirements, demand for solutions such as SAP BPC is increasing. Ctac has extensive knowledge of SAP BPC and will be happy to assist you in the successful implementation of this solution.